Friday, January 1, 2010

What airlines can I work for as a flight attendant in NYC/Newark

What airlines can I work for as a flight attendant in NYC/Newark?
I want to be a flight attendant, but I have to stay close to NYC. My family can't move because of my husband's job. The airline would have to have a hub in or around NYC. We can't move because of my husband's job.
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are many airlines especially at JFK airport, but Continental airlines has one of it's main hubs at Newark Liberty airport, so I'd say thats a place to start.
2 :
Continental has a hub there and has the most flights out of Newark. JetBlue is headquartered out of JFK. American and Delta have huge hubs out of JFK so they operate a lot of flights as well. US Airways has a lot of flights out of LaGuardia. Unfortunately most of the airlines are struggling now and may not be hiring.
3 :
Newark Airport: Continental Airlines LaGuardia Airport: US Airways JFK Airport: Delta Airlines and American Airlines

Search News