Friday, January 14, 2011

What is the best and cheapest mode of transport from JFK to EWR (newark airport)

What is the best and cheapest mode of transport from JFK to EWR (newark airport)?
I am arriving on an international flight to JFK. Then I need to take a domestic flight from Newark airport EWR to chicago. I want to know what is the best and/or cheapest way to travel between these two airports. I will have lots of luggage so I would prefer a way where I don't have to shuffle the luggage too much.
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try renting a car with a company that offers unlimited mileage. They charge by day and some of them don't have drop off charges as a new promotion. That, or take the Amtrak. It should not cost more than $150.

Search News