Saturday, May 14, 2011

How much time takes to pass the custom and baggage control in Newark-Liberty? Will I miss my next flight-1h15m

How much time takes to pass the custom and baggage control in Newark-Liberty? Will I miss my next flight-1h15m
I have 2 stops- in London, than in Newark-Liberty, and the final destination is Orlando (Fl). Do I take my baggage every time I land? Am I going through custom and baggage controle or just custom controle in Newark or in Orlando?
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your baggage should be checked all the way through at your first check-in.... However, you will still have to fetch it to clear Customs at Newark since it will be your first point of entry to the USA from London. Drop it off at transfer baggage collection point soon after clearing Customs, then off to your gate.
2 :
You will be going thru Customs at Liberty. Shouldn't be a problem. You are going to be cutting it close but you should make it. Have some back-up flights memorized in case you don't make it on time.

Search News