Sunday, July 1, 2012

Which airlines offer the lowest economy fares if traveling to Newark Liberty International, New Jersey

Which airlines offer the lowest economy fares if traveling to Newark Liberty International, New Jersey?
I would wanna know which airlines offer the lowest fares for an economy flight from Manila, Philippines to Newark Liberty International, New Jersey. As much as possible I would want the flight to be at most 2 stopovers and each segment at most 19 hrs. I've been checking out websites of Asian airlines and the lowest I've found was EVA Air ($ 1,070) for round-trip economy, 19hrs nonstop from Taipei. Your answer would be of much help. Thanks so much and God bless! =P
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
From what I can gather, that's a decent price. It depends on what day you're leaving and returning... Having flights on weekends are usually much more expensive than on Mondays and Tuesdays. Good luck.

Search News