Saturday, December 1, 2012

i booked ground transportation from newark supershuttle what happens if my flight is late

i booked ground transportation from newark supershuttle what happens if my flight is late? w?
the airline switch my fligh from 9 20 pm to 9 47 my van picks me up at 1000 and that flight its only ont ime 30 % of the time! what can i do if my flight is late can i be on the next availabkle help m,e
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, supershuttle goes to the airports a million times a day! You just have to call the number when you land. They'll dispatch a van out to you. Just a heads up. Next time you fly into a major city and are thinking about using super shuttle. check the local cab fares to see if they are cheaper than the super shuttle. Also, with super shuttle, you may be stuck on the van for over an hour! if the van is filled, the driver will go in the best route and drop off the people accordingly. Your stop could be the last one. Just a heads up

Search News