Sunday, March 1, 2009

I need to track a flight from Newark to Mexico city! Where can I get information

I need to track a flight from Newark to Mexico city! Where can I get information?
I have a fight leaving tommoroow at 8:30 am and need a good site to see if it's on time etc.
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The airline's website can track this for you, most likely.
2 :
Go to the airline's website. You will be able to track it there. Or, go to your travel agent's website. You can also call the airline and navigate through prompts to listen to the status of your call. My guess is that you are leaving Newark, NJ in the morning. You shouldn't be more than 15 minutes delayed. Have a safe flight.
3 :
Try this link: http://tracker.flightview.com/htNYNJPA/default.asp?customer=NYNJPA&mode=FTQUERY&airport=EWR
4 :
Go to the airport site or the airline. If you have the flight number, go to http://www.flytecomm.com and you can track the flight live.

Search News