Monday, September 14, 2009

If I live in NYC and i have a flight from Newark to Berlin at 5:50 pm what time should I leave

If I live in NYC and i have a flight from Newark to Berlin at 5:50 pm what time should I leave?

Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can take a train from Penn Station directly to Newark airport. Check the schedules, I think it takes about a half hour. You are "supposed" to be at the airport 3 hours before departure for an International flight. If you get there 2 or 2 1/2 hours before you should be all right. So if you leave around 2:00 or 2:30 you should make your plane easily. If you are the type who can't stand waiting around and likes the stress of being there at the last minute, then you can take your chances and leave a bit later. If you prefer a bigger margin of error, then leave a little earlier.

Search News