Monday, August 1, 2011

The pilot of the Continental Airways flight that died en route to Newark. What would they do with the body

The pilot of the Continental Airways flight that died en route to Newark. What would they do with the body?
Could be very distracting to crew in the cockpit
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi, I was sorry to hear that a pilot died. His job was one of the most important ones on earth. Being an intercontinental route, the plane is big so the body would be moved to the rear of the big cabin. Hope I answered your question, Luca
2 :
I don't know, but the only possible answer would ne to move it out of the way so the first officer could get into his seat. It is very sad to think about that, but given the limited space there are no other options. My guess is it would be on the floor near the cockpit entrance, but it is conceivable they put him in one of the lavs. I am sure this will be covered on the news tonight or in tomorrows papers
3 :
I'm not entirely sure, but I seriously doubt it was moved far from the cockpit considering none of the passengers knew about it until after the plane landed. I think them carrying a body through the cabin would have made at least a few passengers suspicious...
4 :
The captain's body was removed from the cockpit and placed in the crew rest area during the flight.

Search News