Sunday, November 7, 2010

Flying with daughter from Mumbai to Newark. I plan to drop my daughter at Newark then take a connecting flight

Flying with daughter from Mumbai to Newark. I plan to drop my daughter at Newark then take a connecting flight?
Flying with daughter from Mumbai to Newark. I plan to drop my daughter at Newark then take a connecting flight to Houston which is after 3 hours of arrival at Newark. I have some relatives coming ot Newark airport. How do I meet them after completing immigration? Will it require coming out of airport completely? And I will have to travel to catch the connecting flight to Houston?
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes you will have to leave and go back through the screening process, also thanks to that idiot that walked into a secure area in Newark not to long ago and the underwear bomber it is going to longer to go through this process you wont have much time to spend with them, your better off staying there for a night and have a good time with your family then take your flight the next day.
2 :
If you're arriving internationally into the US, there are stringent security checks in place at the airport now. You'll have to wait in the aircraft for approximately an hour for them to check the airplane thoroughly before you can alight. If you wanna meet your relatives, then you'd have to clear immigration. I'd suggest to opt for a longer connecting time or stopover if u wanna meet your relatives.

Search News