Saturday, January 14, 2012

Connecting at Newark from Cleveland to Manchester UK

Connecting at Newark from Cleveland to Manchester UK?
Hi On my return leg of my trip, I fly from Cleveland to Manchester via Newark. All flights are with Continental. I arrive at Terminal C at Newark and depart from Terminal C. Do I just get off the plane, stay airside and go to my next gate for departure? Or will I have to go through any other security etc? Please help & thanks
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you stay air side ..you will see signs for flight transfers
2 :
nope if you stay in the terminal you will be fine you don't say how longer your layover is what I would do is one your flight from Clevelands lands go Straight to the gate for your flight to Manchester and dont forgot your pasport!

Search News