Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Are there any airlines that are known to have cheap flights from toronto to newark

Are there any airlines that are known to have cheap flights from toronto to newark?

Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
WWW.NWA.COM
2 :
I would definitely check out Continental being that they are based out of Newark. Best wishes
3 :
The airline with the cheapest fares will change frequently, because all air carriers constantly change their prices in order to be competitive. I strongly encourage you to use an airfare meta-search engine which will search multiple sites for you simultaneously and find the best fare. My personal favorite is kayak.com -- it indexes the usual suspects like Expedia, CheapoAir and BookingBuddy; but also looks at the airlines' own sites (e.g. continental.com), thereby doing all the work for you. In addition, it will tell you what days are the cheapest to travel, and will even send you email alerts if the fare drops for a route you've selected. And no, I don't work for Kayak, I just love their site. I used to travel frequently with a large group, and we'd play a "game" in which the person who found the best airfare won a free dinner compliments of the other players. I've had many, many free meals because of Kayak. Good luck, and happy travels! Kango Traveler

Search News