Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Which american fast food bar at Newark airport would you recommend

Which american fast food bar at Newark airport would you recommend?
I will be arriving in Newark airport for a flight change and I will be struck there for 4 hours. I haven't even touched USA before so I want to try out a taste of american food there before departing for other country. Thanks!
Fast Food - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are in-transit and not staying in the US, you probably will not have free reign at the terminal. I'm afraid that you will probably be stuck in a special section of the terminal gate area and will only be able to hit what is there. As far as fast food, there isn't much there that I would recommend. Have you thought about sticking with airline food?
2 :
well fast food is very bad for you but just go to McDonalds or Burger King.

Search News