Thursday, October 1, 2009

Can someone help me. I need a flight from Newark, NJ to L.A

Can someone help me. I need a flight from Newark, NJ to L.A.?
I need a flight from Newark, NJ to L.A. I do not have a computer And do not have enough time on this computer to surf the web. I am paying by the minute to use this one. Thanks in advance I will check back tonight. Sorry about that I will need to go anytime this week. BBL
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Without mentioning the dates of travel, we cannot help you. Continental has the most flights between Newark and L.A. United and American also have flights.
2 :
The cheapest I could find was $355 one way Thursday and Friday leaving at 5:00 am on U.S Airways. You can look at it on http://usairways.com just type in the itinerary. Or if you are willing to go from LaGuardia which isn't that far from Newark you can get $322 on Southwest.

Search News