Saturday, November 7, 2009

If I have a 2:45 pm flight from Cleveland to Newark tomorrow what are the chances of it being cancelled

If I have a 2:45 pm flight from Cleveland to Newark tomorrow what are the chances of it being cancelled?
I'm going to India from Newark. But I have a connection on Continental (both are coupled together on the same ticket, so they have to put me on another flight if it gets cancelled). I know that the weather in the east coast is supposed to be bad tonight. But the forecast says that the storm ends at 6 am. Will I be fine?
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i am in the east coast- and the weater is just fine. it snowed today but it was just like a coating. i am sure nthing will happen but it might get delayed
2 :
I think by that time tomorrow the flight should be fine. Snow is expected to stop in the east coast at around 9-10 in the morning, so by 2:45 they should have cleared the runways. Also, having done the Newark --> India flight several times, bring entertainment! (Like a book or something) because the seatback video gets boring after a while. Safe journey!

Search News