Sunday, February 14, 2010

Where do I pick up a dog being flown into Newark NJ airport via American Airlines

Where do I pick up a dog being flown into Newark NJ airport via American Airlines?
Yeah that's basically it...I need to pick up a dog at the airport that's coming in on an American Airlines flight into Newark airport. I don't know what terminal or where to go once I get to the airport? Does anyone know?? Thanks!! The dog isn't being shipped today, but later in the week. I figured it out - in case anyone else ever needs to know, I picked him up at the American Airlines baggage claim in terminal A.
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Call the Newark airport or call who shipped the dog. Good luck. Flights are canceled due to bad weather at the moment. There are regulations and restrictions on shipping animals in increment weather.

Search News