Monday, June 14, 2010

Can anyone please help me find a good deal on a flight with the following parameters? I'm desperate!

Can anyone please help me find a good deal on a flight with the following parameters? I'm desperate!?
I need a flight from Newark preferably(but JFK or Laguardia if there's a big price difference), to San Diego for a 5-7 day period anytime between now but I have to come back by the 23rd of this month. I'd appreciate it if someone who knows how to find these can help.
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try www.cheapflights.com.au
2 :
Just about the cheapest you'll get is US Airways, at about 500 bucks. Everything else is a bit more, even Southwest (surprisingly) Look here for yourself: http://www.usairways.com/ The low-fare finder tool helps a bit.
3 :
Try www.Kayak.com. It will be expensive as you have left the booking late.

Search News