Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I flew a continental flight from Phoenix to Newark yesterday. Within 2 hrs I got sever stomache cramps.

I flew a continental flight from Phoenix to Newark yesterday. Within 2 hrs I got sever stomache cramps.?
I still have cramps today. What should I do? Forgot to mention - cramps began within 2 hours of eating the mystery beef served up by the airline.
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As for now, try taking some pepto bismol or something similar, that has helped me in the past. If not, try calling your doctor. P.S-I've had the same problem with airline food-which is why I eat before or bring my own food if it is possible to do so.
2 :
go see a doctor if you're that ill!
3 :
go see a doctor and whatever the diagnosis, if it's related to the meat you ate that the airpline served, you can file a complaint. a legitimate complaint will be handled by airlines customer service promptly.

Search News