Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mumbai international airport transfer for international passengers

Mumbai international airport transfer for international passengers?
I am flying Dhaka to Mumbai by Jet Airways and having arrived Mumbai, I fly Mumbai to Newark by Continental Airlines. How do I claim my luggage at Mumbai and check my luggage back again for the Continental Airlines flight to Newark. I do not have a visa to enter India and do not want to get stuck by having to inadvertently leave the airport.
Mumbai - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if it is part of one ticket, they should transfer the luggage for you even if its two differnt carriers
2 :
If your both booking in one PNR than no need to worry your luggage will be transfer automatically. and for visa, its required if you stay more than 24hours in transit point. So please check your PNR/Ticket document.

Search News